1 Corinthians 16
- σαββάτου WH Treg NIV ] σαββάτων RP
- ἐὰν WH Treg NIV ] ἂν RP
- ἐὰν WH NIV RP ] ἂν Treg
- ἄξιον ᾖ WH Treg NIV ] ᾖ ἄξιον RP
- παραμενῶ Treg NIV RP ] καταμενῶ WH
- καὶ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] δὲ RP
- ἐπιτρέψῃ WH Treg NIV ] ἐπιτρέπῃ RP
- ἐπιμενῶ Treg NIV RP ] ἐπιμένω WH
- κἀγώ NIV Treg RP ] ἐγώ WH
- με WH NIV RP ] ἐμέ Treg
- ὑμέτερον WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῶν RP
- ἀσπάζεται WH NIV ] ἀσπάζονται Treg RP
- Πρίσκα WH Treg NIV ] Πρίσκιλλα RP
- κύριον WH Treg NIV ] + Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν RP
- Μαράνα θά NIV] Μαρὰν ἀθά WH Treg RP
- Ἰησοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + Χριστοῦ RP
- Ἰησοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + Ἀμήν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018