1 Corinthians 3
- λαλῆσαι ὑμῖν WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῖν λαλῆσαι RP
- σαρκίνοις WH Treg NIV ] σαρκικοῖς RP
- οὐ WH Treg NIV ] καὶ οὐ RP
- οὐδὲ WH Treg NIV ] οὖτε RP
- ἔρις WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ διχοστασίαι RP
- οὐκ ἄνθρωποί WH Treg NIV ] οὐχὶ σαρκικοί RP
- Τί WH Treg NIV ] Τίς RP
- Ἀπολλῶς τί δέ ἐστιν Παῦλος WH Treg NIV] Παῦλος τίς δὲ Ἀπολλώς RP
- διάκονοι WH Treg NIV ] ἀλλ᾽ ἢ διάκονοι RP
- ἔθηκα WH Treg NIV ] τέθεικα RP
- θεμέλιον WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦτον RP
- χρυσόν ἄργυρον WH NIV RP ] χρυσίον ἀργύριον Treg
- αὐτὸ WH Treg NA ] – NIV RP
- οἰκεῖ ἐν ὑμῖν Treg NIV RP ] ἐν ὑμῖν οἰκεῖ WH
- ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV ] + ἐστιν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018