1 Corinthians 8
- εἴ WH Treg NIV ] + δέ RP
- ἐγνωκέναι WH Treg NIV ] εἰδέναι RP
- οὔπω WH Treg NIV ] οὐδέπω οὐδὲν RP
- ἔγνω WH Treg NIV ] ἔγνωκεν RP
- θεὸς WH Treg NIV ] + ἕτερος RP
- συνηθείᾳ WH Treg NIV ] συνειδήσει RP
- ἕως ἄρτι τοῦ εἰδώλου WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ εἰδώλου ἕως ἄρτι RP
- παραστήσει WH Treg NIV ] παρίστησιν RP
- γὰρ ἐὰν φάγωμεν, περισσεύομεν, οὔτε ἐὰν μὴ φάγωμεν, ὑστερούμεθα RP ] ἐὰν μὴ φάγωμεν, ὑστερούμεθα, οὔτε ἐὰν φάγωμεν, περισσεύομεν WH NIV; ἐὰν μὴ φάγωμεν, ὑστερούμεθα, οὔτε ἐὰν φάγωμεν, περισσεύομεθα Treg
- ἀσθενέσιν WH Treg NIV ] ἀσθενοῦσιν RP
- ἀπόλλυται γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] Καὶ ἀπολεῖται RP
- ἐν WH Treg NIV ] ἀδελφὸς ἐπὶ RP
- ὁ ἀδελφὸς WH Treg NIV ] – RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018