1 John 3
- καὶ ἐσμέν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἡμᾶς WH Treg NIV ] ὑμᾶς RP
- οἴδαμεν WH Treg NIV ] + δὲ RP
- ἁμαρτίας WH Treg NIV ] + ἡμῶν RP
- μὴ WH Treg RP] καὶ μὴ NIV
- ἀδελφοί WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- ἀγαπῶν WH Treg NIV ] + τὸν ἀδελφόν RP
- αὐτῷ WH Treg NIV ] ἑαυτῷ RP
- θεῖναι WH Treg NIV ] τιθέναι RP
- Τεκνία WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- ἐν WH ] καὶ ἐν Treg NIV RP
- γνωσόμεθα WH Treg NIV ] γινώσκομεν RP
- τὴν καρδίαν WH NIV ] τὰς καρδίας Treg RP
- μὴ καταγινώσκῃ ἡμῶν Treg ] μὴ καταγινώσκῃ WH; ἡμῶν μὴ καταγινώσκῃ NIV; ἡμῶν μὴ καταγινώσκῃ ἡμῶν RP
- ἐὰν Treg NIV RP] ἂν WH
- ἀπ᾽ WH Treg NIV ] παρ᾽ RP
- πιστεύσωμεν WH NIV RP ] πιστεύωμεν Treg
- ἡμῖν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018