1 Peter 1
- δέον WH Treg] + ἐστίν NIV RP
- πολυτιμότερον WH Treg NIV] πολὺ τιμιώτερον RP
- δόξαν καὶ τιμὴν WH Treg NIV] τιμὴν καὶ εἰς δόξαν RP
- ἰδόντες WH Treg NIV] εἰδότες RP
- ἀγαλλιᾶσθε Treg NIV RP] ἀγαλλιᾶτε WH
- ὑμῶν Treg NIV RP] – WH
- ὑμᾶς WH Treg] + ἐν NIV RP
- ὅτι WH NIV] – Treg RP
- ἔσεσθε WH Treg NIV] γίνεσθε RP
- ἅγιος WH Treg] + εἰμι NIV RP
- ἐσχάτου WH Treg NIV] ἐσχάτων RP
- πιστοὺς WH Treg NIV] πιστεύοντας RP
- ἀληθείας WH Treg NIV] + διὰ πνεύματος RP
- ἐκ WH Treg NIV] + καθαρᾶς RP NA
- μένοντος WH Treg NIV] + εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα RP
- αὐτῆς WH Treg NIV] ἀνθρώπου RP
- ἄνθος WH Treg NIV] + αὐτοῦ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018