1 Peter 2
- ὑποκρίσεις Treg NIV RP] ὑπόκρισιν WH
- εἰς σωτηρίαν WH Treg NIV] – RP
- εἰ WH Treg NIV] εἴπερ RP
- εἰς WH Treg NIV] – RP
- εὐπροσδέκτους WH Treg] + τῷ NIV RP
- ἐν WH Treg NIV] + τῇ RP
- ἀκρογωνιαῖον ἐκλεκτὸν Treg NIV RP] ἐκλεκτὸν ἀκρογωνιαῖον WH
- ἀπιστοῦσιν WH Treg NIV] ἀπειθοῦσιν RP
- λίθος WH Treg NIV] Λίθον RP
- ἐν τοῖς ἔθνεσιν ἔχοντες καλήν WH Treg NIV] ἔχοντες καλήν ἐν τοῖς ἔθνεσιν RP
- ἐποπτεύοντες WH Treg NIV] ἐποπτεύσαντες RP
- Ὑποτάγητε WH Treg NIV] + οὖν RP
- θεοῦ δοῦλοι WH Treg NIV] δοῦλοι θεοῦ RP
- ἀγαπᾶτε WH Treg NIV] ἀγαπήσατε RP
- ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV] ἡμῶν RP
- μώλωπι WH Treg NIV] + αὐτοῦ RP
- πλανώμενοι WH Treg NIV] πλανώμενα RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018