1 Peter 3
- Ὁμοίως WH Treg] + αἱ NIV RP
- καὶ Treg NIV RP] – WH
- πραέως καὶ ἡσυχίου Treg NIV RP] ἡσυχίου καὶ πραέως WH
- εἰς WH Treg NIV] ἐπὶ RP
- ὑπήκουσεν Treg NIV RP] ὑπήκουεν WH
- συγκληρονόμοις WH Treg NIV] συγκληρονόμοι RP
- ταπεινόφρονες WH Treg NIV] φιλόφρονες RP
- εὐλογοῦντες WH Treg NIV] + εἰδότες RP
- γλῶσσαν WH Treg NIV] + αὐτοῦ RP
- χείλη WH Treg NIV] + αὐτοῦ RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV] – RP
- ζηλωταὶ WH Treg NIV] μιμηταὶ RP
- Χριστὸν WH Treg NIV] θεὸν RP
- ἕτοιμοι WH Treg NIV] + δὲ RP
- ἀλλὰ WH Treg NIV] – RP
- καταλαλεῖσθε WH NIV] καταλαλοῦσιν ὑμῶν ὡς κακοποιῶν Treg RP
- ἔπαθεν RP NA] ἀπέθανεν WH Treg NIV
- ὑμᾶς WH NIV RP] ἡμᾶς Treg
- ὀλίγοι WH Treg NIV] ὀλίγαι RP
- καὶ ὑμᾶς ἀντίτυπον νῦν WH Treg NIV] ἀντίτυπον νῦν καὶ ἡμᾶς RP
- δεξιᾷ WH Treg] + τοῦ NIV RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018