2 Corinthians 12
- δεῖ WH Treg NIV ] δὴ RP
- συμφέρον μέν WH Treg NIV ] συμφέρει μοι RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] γὰρ RP
- χωρὶς WH Treg NIV ] ἐκτὸς RP
- ἀσθενείαις WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- τι NIV RP ] – WH Treg
- διὸ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- Σατανᾶ WH Treg NIV ] Σατᾶν RP
- ἵνα μὴ ὑπεραίρωμαι WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- δύναμις WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- τελεῖται WH Treg NIV ] τελειοῦται RP
- μου Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- καὶ WH NIV ] ἐν Treg RP
- ἄφρων WH Treg NIV ] + καυχώμενος RP
- ὑπομονῇ WH Treg NIV ] + ἐν RP
- τε WH NIV ] – Treg RP
- ἡσσώθητε WH Treg NIV ] ἡττήθητε RP
- τοῦτο WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- καταναρκήσω WH Treg NIV ] + ὑμῶν RP
- εἰ WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ RP
- ἀγαπῶν Treg NIV RP ] ἀγαπῶ WH
- Πάλαι WH Treg NIV ] Πάλιν RP
- κατέναντι WH Treg NIV ] Κατενώπιον τοῦ RP
- ἔρις WH NIV ] ἔρεις Treg RP
- ζῆλος WH Treg NIV ] ζῆλοι RP
- ἐλθόντος μου WH Treg NIV ] ἐλθόντα με RP
- ταπεινώσῃ WH NIV ] ταπεινώσει Treg RP
- με WH Treg NIV ] – RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018