2 Corinthians 3
- συνιστάνειν WH NIV RP ] συνιστᾶν Treg
- ἢ WH Treg NIV ] Εἰ RP
- ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV ] +συστατικῶν RP
- ἀφ’ ἑαυτῶν ἱκανοί ἐσμεν WH Treg NIV ] ἱκανοί ἐσμεν ἀφ’ ἑαυτῶν RP
- αὑτῶν WH ] αὐτῶν Treg; ἑαυτῶν NIV RP
- γράμμασιν WH NIV RP ] γράμματι Treg
- ἐντετυπωμένη WH Treg NIV ] + ἐν RP
- τῇ διακονίᾳ Treg NIV ] ἡ διακονία WH RP
- δικαιοσύνης WH Treg NIV ] + ἐν RP
- εἵνεκεν WH Treg NIV ] ἕνεκεν RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] ἑαυτοῦ RP
- ἡμέρας WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ὅτι WH Treg NIV ] ὅ τι RP
- ἂν ἀναγινώσκηται WH Treg NIV ] ἀναγινώσκεται RP
- δὲ ἐὰν WH NIV] δὲ ἂν Treg RP
- κυρίου WH Treg NIV ] + ἐκεῖ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018