- ἰδὼν δὲ WH Treg NIV ] Καὶ ἰδὼν RP
- δὲ WH Treg ] + αἱ NIV RP
- ἐκτενῶς WH Treg NIV ] ἐκτενὴς RP
- περὶ WH Treg NIV ] ὑπὲρ RP
- προαγαγεῖν αὐτὸν NIV ] προσαγαγεῖν αὐτὸν WH; προάγειν αὐτὸν Treg; αὐτὸν προάγειν RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] τε RP
- Ζῶσαι WH Treg NIV ] Περίζωσαι RP
- ἠκολούθει WH Treg NIV ] + αὐτῷ RP
- ἐν ἑαυτῷ γενόμενος WH Treg NIV ] γενόμενος ἐν ἑαυτῷ RP
- ὁ WH NIV ] – Treg RP
- τῆς WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ Πέτρου RP
- ἐστιν αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ ἐστιν RP
- τε WH Treg NIV ] δέ RP
- εἰς WH Treg NIV ] + τὴν RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ Ἡρῴδης RP
- καὶ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- Θεοῦ φωνὴ WH Treg NIV ] Φωνὴ θεοῦ RP
- τὴν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- θεοῦ Treg NIV RP ] κυρίου WH
- εἰς WH RP NA ] ἐξ Treg; ἀπὸ NIV
- συμπαραλαβόντες WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018