- Πέτρος δὲ WH Treg NIV ] Ἐπὶ τὸ αὐτὸ δὲ Πέτρος RP
- λαβεῖν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- περιπάτει WH NIV ] ἔγειρε καὶ περιπάτει Treg NA; ἔγειραι καὶ περιπάτει RP
- αὐτόν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- αἱ βάσεις αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ αἱ βάσεις RP
- σφυδρά WH NIV ] σφυρά Treg RP
- πᾶς ὁ λαὸς αὐτὸν WH Treg NIV ] αὐτὸν πᾶς ὁ λαὸς RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] τε RP
- οὗτος WH Treg RP ] αὐτὸς NIV
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ ἰαθέντος χωλοῦ RP
- τὸν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- πᾶς ὁ λαὸς πρὸς αὐτοὺς WH Treg NIV ] πρὸς αὐτοὺς πᾶς ὁ λαὸς RP
- ὁ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- Ἰσαὰκ καὶ WH Treg NIV RP ] ὁ θεὸς Ἰσαὰκ καὶ ὁ θεὸς NA
- μὲν WH Treg RP NA ] – NIV
- ἠρνήσασθε WH NIV ] + αὐτὸν Treg RP
- ἐπὶ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- προφητῶν WH Treg NIV ] + αὐτοῦ RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- πρὸς WH ] εἰς Treg NIV RP
- στόματος WH Treg NIV ] + πάντων RP
- ἀπ᾽ αἰῶνος αὐτοῦ προφητῶν WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ προφητῶν ἀπ᾽ αἰῶνος RP
- μὲν WH Treg NIV ] + γὰρ πρὸς τοὺς πατέρας RP
- θεὸς WH ] + ὑμῶν Treg NIV; + ἡμῶν RP
- ἂν WH Treg ] ἐὰν NIV RP
- οἱ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- διέθετο ὁ θεὸς Treg NIV RP ] ὁ θεὸς διέθετο WH
- ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV ] ἡμῶν RP
- ἐνευλογηθήσονται Treg NIV RP ] εὐλογηθήσονται WH
- ἀναστήσας ὁ θεὸς WH NIV ] ὁ θεὸς ἀναστήσας Treg RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + Ἰησοῦν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018