- ὑπὲρ WH Treg NIV ] περὶ RP
- συμβιβασθέντες WH Treg NIV ] συμβιβασθέντων RP
- πᾶν πλοῦτος WH NIV ] πᾶν τὸ πλοῦτος Treg; πάντα πλοῦτον RP
- θεοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ πατρὸς καὶ τοῦ RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + τῆς RP
- τοῦτο WH NIV ] + δὲ Treg RP
- μηδεὶς WH Treg NIV ] μή τις RP
- βεβαιούμενοι WH Treg NIV ] + ἐν RP
- περισσεύοντες Treg NIV ] + ἐν αὐτῇ WH RP
- σώματος WH Treg NIV ] + τῶν ἁμαρτιῶν RP
- βαπτισμῷ Treg NIV ] βαπτίσματι WH RP
- ἐκ WH Treg NIV ] + τῶν RP
- ἐν NIV RP ] – WH Treg
- ἢ Treg RP ] καὶ WH NIV
- τοῦ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἃ WH Treg NIV ] + μὴ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018