- κατὰ Holmes WHmarg ] ὅτι κατὰ WH Treg NIV RP
- ἐγνωρίσθη WH Treg NIV ] ἐγνώρισέν RP
- ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ ἐν τῷ Χριστῷ RP
- ἐγενήθην WH Treg NIV ] ἐγενόμην RP
- τῆς δοθείσης WH Treg NIV ] τὴν δοθεῖσάν RP
- τοῖς WH Treg NIV] ἐν τοῖς RP
- τὸ ἀνεξιχνίαστον πλοῦτος WH Treg NIV ] τὸν ἀνεξιχνίαστον πλοῦτον RP
- πάντας Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- κτίσαντι WH Treg NIV ] + διὰ Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ RP
- τῷ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + τὴν RP
- ἐγκακεῖν WH Treg NIV ] ἐκκακεῖν RP
- πατέρα WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦ κυρίου ἡμῶν Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ RP
- δῷ WH Treg NIV ] δῴη RP
- τὸ πλοῦτος WH Treg NIV ] τὸν πλοῦτον RP
- ὕψος καὶ βάθος WH Treg NIV ] βάθος καὶ ὕψος RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018