- ἡμᾶς RP NIV ] ὑμᾶς WH Treg
- ἡμῶν RP NIV Treg ] ὑμῶν WH
- ἀκαθαρσία πᾶσα WH Treg NIV ] πᾶσα ἀκαθαρσία RP
- ἃ οὐκ ἀνῆκεν WH Treg NIV ] τὰ οὐκ ἀνήκοντα RP
- ἴστε WH Treg NIV ] ἔστε RP
- ὅ WH Treg NIV ] ὅς RP
- φωτὸς WH Treg NIV ] πνεύματος RP
- ἀκριβῶς πῶς WH NIV ] πῶς ἀκριβῶς Treg RP
- συνίετε WH Treg NIV ] συνιέντες RP
- ἑαυτοῖς WH Treg RP ] + ἐν NIV
- ψάλλοντες WH NIV ] + ἐν Treg RP
- ἀνδράσιν WH NIV ] + ὑποτασσέσθωσαν Treg; + ὑποτάσσεσθε RP
- αὐτὸς WH Treg NIV ] καὶ αὐτὸς ἐστιν RP
- ὡς WH Treg NIV ] ὡσπερ RP
- τοῖς WH Treg NIV ] + ἰδίοις RP
- γυναῖκας WH Treg NIV ] + ἑαυτῶν RP
- αὐτὸς WH Treg NIV ] αὐτὴν RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- Χριστὸς WH Treg NIV ] κύριος RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + ἐκ τῆς σαρκός αὐτοῦ καί ἐκ τῶν ὀστέων αὐτοῦ RP
- τὸν WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- πατέρα WH Treg NIV ] + αὐτοῦ RP
- τὴν WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- τῇ γυναικὶ Treg ] πρὸς τὴν γυναῖκα WH NIV RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018