- κατὰ σάρκα κυρίοις WH Treg NIV ] κυρίοις κατὰ σάρκα RP
- δοῦλοι WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦ RP
- ἕκαστος ὃ ἂν Treg ] ἕκαστος ἐάν τι WH NIV; ὃ ἐάν τι ἕκαστος RP
- κομίσεται WH Treg NIV ] κομιεῖται RP
- παρὰ WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦ RP
- αὐτῶν καὶ ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῶν αὐτῶν RP
- Τοῦ λοιποῦ WH Treg NIV ] Τὸ λοιπόν ἀδελφοί μου RP
- σκότους WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦ αἰῶνος RP
- ἐν WH Treg NIV ] ἐπὶ RP
- πονηροῦ Holmes WHmarg Tregmarg ] + τὰ WH Treg NIV RP
- δέξασθε WH Treg NIV ] δέξασθαι RP
- αὐτὸ WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦτο RP
- εἰδῆτε καὶ ὑμεῖς WH NIV RP ] καὶ ὑμεῖς εἰδῆτε Treg
- γνωρίσει ὑμῖν WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῖν γνωρίσει RP
- ἀφθαρσίᾳ WH Treg NIV ] + Ἀμήν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018