- καταδουλώσουσιν WH Treg NIV] καταδουλώσωνται RP
- θεὸς Treg RP] ὁ θεὸς WH NIV
- ἡμεῖς WH Treg NIV] + μὲν RP
- Κηφᾶς WH Treg NIV] Πέτρος RP
- ἦλθον WH NIV RP] ἦλθεν Treg
- καὶ WH Treg RP NA] – NIV
- Κηφᾷ WH Treg NIV] Πέτρῳ RP
- καὶ … Ἰουδαϊκῶς ζῇς WH Treg NIV] ζῇς καὶ … Ἰουδαϊκῶς RP
- οὐκ WH Treg RP] οὐχὶ NIV
- πῶς WH Treg NIV] τί RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV] – RP
- Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ NIV RP] Χριστοῦ Ἰησοῦ WH Treg
- ὅτι ἐξ ἔργων νόμου οὐ δικαιωθήσεται WH Treg NIV] διότι οὐ δικαιωθήσεται ἐξ ἔργων νόμου RP
- συνιστάνω WH Treg NIV] συνίστημι RP
- υἱοῦ τοῦ θεοῦ WH NIV RP] θεοῦ καὶ Χριστοῦ Treg
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018