- ἤμεθα WH NIV] ἦμεν Treg RP
- ἡμῶν WH Treg NIV] ὑμῶν RP
- διὰ θεοῦ WH Treg NIV] θεοῦ διὰ Χριστοῦ RP
- φύσει μὴ WH Treg NIV] μὴ φύσει RP
- δουλεύειν NIV RP] δουλεῦσαι WH Treg
- ὑμῶν WH Treg NIV] μου τὸν RP
- ποῦ WH Treg NIV] Τίς RP
- οὖν WH Treg NIV] + ἦν RP
- ἐξορύξαντες WH Treg NIV] + ἂν RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV] + τὸ RP
- τέκνα Treg NIV] τεκνία WH RP
- μέχρις WH Treg NIV] ἄχρι RP
- δι᾽ WH Treg NIV] διὰ τῆς RP
- δὲ WH NIV] γὰρ RP Treg
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV] δὲ RP
- μήτηρ WH Treg NIV] + πάντων RP
- ὑμεῖς δέ … τέκνα ἐστέ Treg NIV] ἡμεῖς δὲ … τέκνα ἐσμέν WH RP
- κληρονομήσει WH Treg NIV] κληρονομήσῃ RP
- διό WH Treg NIV] Ἄρα RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018