- ἑαυτοὺς WH ] ἑαυτὸν NIV Treg; ἀυτὸν RP
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] + ἐστιν RP
- καὶ οὐχ υἱοί ἐστε WH Treg NIV ] ἐστε καὶ οὐχ υἱοί RP
- πολὺ WH Treg] πολὺ δὲ NIV; πολλῷ RP
- δὲ Treg NIV RP ] μὲν WH
- ποιεῖτε WH Treg NIV ] ποιήσατε RP
- δι᾽ αὐτῆς WH NIV ] διὰ ταύτης Treg RP
- πολλοί NIV RP ] οἱ πολλοί WH Treg
- ἑαυτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ RP
- ψηλαφωμένῳ WH Treg NIV ] + ὄρει RP
- ζόφῳ WH Treg NIV ] σκότῳ RP
- μὴ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- ἀπογεγραμμένων ἐν οὐρανοῖς WH Treg NIV ] ἐν οὐρανοῖς ἀπογεγραμμένων RP
- ἐξέφυγον WH Treg NIV ] ἔφυγον RP
- ἐπὶ γῆς παραιτησάμενοι τὸν WH Treg NIV ] τὸν ἐπὶ γῆς παραιτησάμενοι RP
- πολὺ WH Treg NIV ] πολλῷ RP
- σείσω WH Treg NIV ] σείω RP
- τῶν σαλευομένων Holmes WHmarg ] τὴν τῶν σαλευομένων WH Treg NIV; τῶν σαλευομένων τὴν RP
- λατρεύωμεν WH Treg NIV ] λατρεύομεν RP
- εὐλαβείας καὶ δέους WH Treg NIV ] αἰδοῦς καὶ εὐλαβείας RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018