- προσέχειν ἡμᾶς WH Treg NIV ] ἡμᾶς προσέχειν RP
- αὐτόν NIV RP ] + καὶ κατέστησας αὐτὸν ἐπὶ τὰ ἔργα τῶν χειρῶν σου WH Treg
- τῷ γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] γὰρ τῷ RP
- ὑποτάξαι Holmes WHmarg ] + αὐτῷ WH Treg NIV RP
- χωρὶς Holmes ] χάριτι WH Treg NIV RP
- αἵματος καὶ σαρκός WH Treg NIV ] σαρκός καὶ αἵματος RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018