- ὅτι WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- τόπον ὑμῖν WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῖν τόπον RP
- τὴν ὁδόν WH Treg NIV ] καὶ τὴν ὁδὸν οἴδατε RP
- πῶς WH Treg NIV ] καὶ πῶς RP
- δυνάμεθα τὴν ὁδὸν εἰδέναι NIV RP ] οἴδαμεν τὴν ὁδὸν WH Treg
- ὁ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- ἐγνώκειτέ WH Treg NIV RP ] ἐγνώκατέ NA
- ἂν ᾔδειτε WH Treg NIV] ἐγνώκειτε ἄν RP; γνώσεσθε NA
- ἀπ᾽ WH Treg ] καὶ ἀπ᾽ NIV RP
- αὐτόν Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- Τοσούτῳ χρόνῳ NIV ] Τοσοῦτον χρόνον WH Treg RP
- πῶς WH NIV ] καὶ πῶς Treg RP
- λέγω WH Treg NIV ] λαλῶ RP
- πατὴρ WH NIV ] + ὁ Treg RP
- μένων WH Treg NIV ] + αὐτὸς RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- πιστεύετε WH NIV ] + μοι Treg RP
- πατέρα WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- με WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- ἐγὼ Treg NIV RP ] τοῦτο WH
- τηρήσετε WH Treg NIV ] τηρήσατε RP
- ᾖ WH Treg ] – NIV; + μένῃ RP
- αἰῶνα WH Treg RP ] + ᾖ NIV
- γινώσκει WH NIV ] + αὐτό Treg RP
- ὑμεῖς WH NIV ] + δὲ Treg RP
- ἔσται NIV RP ] ἐστίν WH Treg
- ζήσετε WH Treg NIV ] ζήσεσθε RP
- γνώσεσθε ὑμεῖς NIV RP ] ὑμεῖς γνώσεσθε WH Treg
- τί WH Treg ] καὶ τί NIV RP
- ποιησόμεθα WH Treg NIV ] ποιήσομεν RP
- ὑμῖν Treg RP ] + ἐγώ WH NIV
- ὅτι WH Treg NIV ] + εἶπον RP
- πατὴρ WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- ἐνετείλατο NIV RP ] ἐντολὴν ἔδωκέν WH Treg
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018