- ἡμέρᾳ τῇ τρίτῃ WH NIV RP] τρίτῃ ἡμέρᾳ Treg
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- Ὅ τι Treg NIV RP ] Ὅτι WH
- λίθιναι ὑδρίαι WH Treg NIV ] ὑδρίαι λίθιναι RP
- κατὰ … Ἰουδαίων κείμεναι WH Treg NIV ] κείμεναι κατὰ … Ἰουδαίων RP
- οἱ δὲ WH Treg NIV ] Καὶ RP
- μεθυσθῶσιν WH NIV ] + τότε Treg RP
- ἐποίησεν WH Treg NIV ] + τὴν RP
- ἀδελφοὶ WH Treg ] + αὐτοῦ NIV RP
- τὰ κέρματα WH Treg ] τὸ κέρμα NIV RP
- ἀνέστρεψεν Treg RP ] ἀνέτρεψεν WH NIV
- ἐμνήσθησαν WH Treg NIV ] + δὲ RP
- ὃν WH Treg NIV ] ᾧ RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ RP
- αὑτὸν WH ] αὐτὸν Treg NIV; ἑαυτὸν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018