- ἐλάλησεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς WH Treg NIV ] ὁ Ἰησοῦς ἐλάλησεν RP
- ἐμοὶ NIV RP ] μοι WH Treg
- ἢ WH Treg NIV ] καὶ RP
- ἀληθινή WH Treg NIV ] ἀληθής RP
- ἂν ᾔδειτε WH Treg NIV ] ᾔδειτε ἂν RP
- ἐλάλησεν WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ Ἰησοῦς RP
- αὐτοῖς WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ Ἰησοῦς RP
- ἔλεγεν WH Treg NIV ] εἶπεν RP
- τούτου τοῦ κόσμου WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ κόσμου τούτου RP
- εἶπεν WH Treg NIV ] Καὶ εἶπεν RP
- ὅ τι Treg NIV RP ] ὅτι WH
- λαλῶ WH Treg NIV ] λὲγω RP
- οὖν WH Treg NIV ] + αὐτοῖς RP NA
- πατὴρ WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- μόνον WH Treg NIV ] ὁ πατήρ RP
- πρὸς αὐτόν WH Treg NIV ] αὐτῷ RP
- ὁ WH Treg RP NA ] + δὲ NIV
- ἃ ἐγὼ WH Treg NIV ] Ἐγὼ ὃ RP
- πατρὶ WH Treg NIV ] + μου RP
- ἃ ἠκούσατε WH Treg NIV ] ὃ ἑωράκατε RP
- τοῦ πατρὸς WH Treg NA ] + ὑμῶν NIV; τῷ πατρὶ ὑμῶν RP
- ἐστε WH Treg NA ] ἦτε NIV RP
- ἐποιεῖτε Treg NIV RP ] ποιεῖτε WH
- εἶπαν WH Treg NIV ] + οὖν RP NA
- οὐ γεγεννήμεθα NIV RP ] οὐκ ἐγεννήθημεν WH Treg
- εἶπεν WH Treg NIV ] + οὖν RP
- οὐκ ἔστηκεν WH NIV ] οὐχ ἕστηκεν Treg RP
- εἰ WH Treg NIV ] + δὲ RP
- Ἀπεκρίθησαν WH Treg NIV ] + οὖν RP
- ἐμὸν λόγον WH Treg NIV ] λόγον τὸν ἐμὸν RP
- εἶπον WH Treg ] + οὖν NIV RP
- σεαυτὸν WH Treg NIV ] + σὺ RP
- δοξάσω WH Treg NIV ] δοξάζω RP
- ἡμῶν Treg NIV RP ] ὑμῶν WH
- ὑμῖν WH Treg NIV ] ὑμῶν RP
- αὐτοῖς WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ RP
- ἱεροῦ WH Treg NIV ] + διελθὼν διὰ μέσου αὐτῶν καὶ παρῆγεν οὕτως RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018