- ἐν παραβολαῖς αὐτοῖς WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῖς ἐν παραβολαῖς RP
- ἡτοίμακα WH Treg NIV ] ἡτοίμασα RP
- ⸀ὃς WH Treg NIV ] ὁ RP
- ⸁ὃς WH Treg NIV ] ὁ RP
- ἐπὶ WH Treg NIV ] εἰς RP
- ὁ δὲ βασιλεὺς WH Treg NIV ] Καὶ ἀκούσας ὁ βασιλεὺς ἐκεῖνος RP
- ἐὰν WH Treg NIV ] ἂν RP
- οὓς WH NIV ] ὅσους Treg RP
- γάμος Treg NIV RP ] νυμφὼν WH
- ὁ βασιλεὺς εἶπεν WH Treg NIV ] εἶπεν ὁ βασιλεὺς RP
- ἐκβάλετε αὐτὸν WH Treg NIV ] ἄρατε αὐτὸν καὶ ἐκβάλετε RP
- λέγοντες NIV RP ] λέγοντας WH Treg
- αὐτῷ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- λέγοντες WH Treg NIV ] οἱ λέγοντες RP
- γήμας WH Treg NIV ] γαμήσας RP
- ἡ WH NIV ] καὶ ἡ Treg RP
- ἀναστάσει οὖν WH Treg NIV ] οὖν ἀναστάσει RP
- γαμίζονται WH Treg NIV ] ἐκγαμίζονται RP
- θεοῦ Holmes ] τοῦ θεοῦ RP; – WH Treg NIV
- τῷ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ὁ θεὸς WH Treg NIV ] ὁ θεὸς θεὸς RP; θεὸς WHmarg
- αὐτόν WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ λέγων RP
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] + Ἰησοῦς RP
- ⸀τῇ Treg NIV ] – WH RP
- ⸁τῇ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἡ μεγάλη καὶ πρώτη WH Treg NIV ] πρώτη καὶ μεγάλη RP
- δὲ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- αὐτῇ Treg NIV RP ] αὕτη WH
- κρέμαται καὶ οἱ προφῆται WH Treg NIV ] καὶ οἱ προφῆται κρέμανται RP
- καλεῖ αὐτὸν κύριον WH Treg NIV ] κύριον αὐτὸν καλεῖ RP
- Εἶπεν WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ RP
- ὑποκάτω WH Treg NIV ] ὑποπόδιον RP
- ἀποκριθῆναι αὐτῷ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτῷ ἀποκριθῆναι RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018