Revelation of John 1
- ἀπὸ WH Treg NIV ] + θεοῦ RP
- λύσαντι WH Treg NIV ] λούσαντι RP
- ἐκ WH Treg NIV ] ἀπὸ RP
- τῶν αἰώνων Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- συγκοινωνὸς WH Treg NIV ] κοινωνὸς RP
- ἐν WH Treg NIV ] + Χριστῷ RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + διὰ RP
- Ἰησοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + Χριστοῦ RP
- ὀπίσω μου φωνὴν WH Treg NIV ] φωνὴν ὀπίσω μου RP
- Καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + ἐκεῖ RP
- τῶν WH NIV ] + ἑπτὰ Treg RP
- υἱὸν WH NIV ] υἱῷ Treg RP
- πεπυρωμένης WH Treg NIV ] πεπυρωμένοι RP
- χειρὶ αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] αὐτοῦ χειρὶ RP
- αἰώνων WH Treg NIV ] + ἀμήν RP
- γίνεσθαι WH Treg RP ] γενέσθαι NIV
- οὓς WH Treg NIV ] ὧν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018