Revelation of John 14
- ἑστὸς WH Treg NIV ] ἑστηκὸς RP
- αὐτοῦ WH Treg NIV ] + ἀριθμός RP
- ὡς WH Treg NA ] – NIV RP
- ⸀οὗτοι WH Treg NIV ] + εἰσιν RP
- ὑπάγῃ NIV RP ] ὑπάγει WH Treg
- ⸁οὗτοι WH Treg NIV ] + ὑπὸ Ἰησοῦ RP
- ἐν … αὐτῶν οὐχ εὑρέθη WH Treg NIV ] οὐχ εὑρέθη ἐν … αὐτῶν RP
- ἄμωμοί WH NIV ] + γάρ Treg RP
- ἄλλον WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἐπὶ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- θεὸν WH Treg NIV ] κύριον RP
- τῷ ποιήσαντι WH Treg NIV ] αὐτὸν τὸν ποιήσαντα RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + τὴν RP
- δεύτερος ἄγγελος WH Treg RP ] ἄγγελος δεύτερος NIV
- ἔπεσεν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἣ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἀγγέλων ἁγίων WH Treg NIV ] τῶν ἁγίων ἀγγέλων RP
- ναί, λέγει WH Treg NIV ] λέγει Ναί RP
- ἀναπαήσονται WH Treg NIV ] ἀναπαύσωνται RP
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] δὲ RP
- υἱὸν WH NIV ] υἱῷ Treg RP
- τῆς νεφέλης WH Treg NIV ] τὴν νεφέλην RP
- ἄγγελος Holmes WHmarg ] + ἐξῆλθεν WH Treg NIV RP
- ὁ WH NIV ] – Treg RP
- φωνῇ WH Treg NIV ] κραυγῇ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018