Revelation of John 20
- ὁ ὄφις ὁ ἀρχαῖος WH Treg NIV ] τὸν ὄφιν τὸν ἀρχαῖον RP
- Σατανᾶς WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ πλανῶν τὴν οἰκουμένην ὅλην RP
- πλανήσῃ WH Treg NIV ] πλανᾷ RP
- μετὰ WH Treg NIV ] καὶ μετὰ RP
- λυθῆναι αὐτὸν WH NIV ] αὐτὸν λυθῆναι Treg RP
- χίλια WH Treg NIV ] τὰ χίλια RP
- οἱ WH NIV ] Καί οἱ Treg RP
- χίλια RP ] τὰ χίλια WH Treg NIV
- καὶ WH NIV ] + τὸν Treg RP
- αὐτῶν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ἐκύκλευσαν WH NIV ] ἐκύκλωσαν Treg RP
- ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ WH NIV ] ἀπὸ τοῦ θεοῦ ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ Treg; ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ θεοῦ RP
- ἐπ’ αὐτοῦ WH ] ἐπ’ αὐτόν NIV RP; ἐπάνω αὐτοῦ Treg
- τοῦ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- θάνατος ὁ δεύτερός WH NIV RP ] δεύτερός θάνατος Treg
- τῇ βίβλῳ WH Treg NIV ] τῷ βιβλίῳ RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018