Revelation of John 22
- ποταμὸν WH Treg NIV ] + καθαρὸν RP
- ἀποδιδοῦν WH NIV ] ἀποδιδοὺς Treg RP
- ἔτι WH Treg NIV ] ἐκει RP
- οὐκ ἔχουσιν χρείαν WH Treg NIV ] χρείαν οὐκ ἔχουσιν RP
- φωτὸς WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- φῶς WH ] φωτὸς Treg NIV RP
- ἐπ᾽ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- εἶπέν WH Treg NIV ] λέγει RP
- ὁ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ῥυπαρευθήτω RP ] ῥυπανθήτω WH Treg NIV
- ἐστὶν WH Treg NIV ] ἔσται RP
- ἡ WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- τὸ WH NIV RP ] – Treg
- πλύνοντες τὰς στολὰς αὐτῶν WH Treg NIV ] ποιοῦντες τὰς ἐντολὰς αὐτοῦ RP
- ἐπιθήσει WH Treg NIV ] ἐπιθήσαι RP
- ἀφελεῖ WH Treg NIV ] ἀφέλοι RP
- ἔρχου WH Treg NIV ] Ναί ἔρχου RP
- Ἰησοῦ Treg NIV ] + Χριστοῦ WH RP
- πάντων Holmes NA ] τῶν ἁγίων WH Treg; τῶν ἁγίων. ἀμήν NIV; πάντων τῶν ἁγίων. Ἀμήν RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018