Revelation of John 3
- ἔμελλον ἀποθανεῖν WH Treg NIV ] ἔμελλες ἀποβάλλειν RP
- τὰ Treg NIV RP ] – WH
- ἥξω WH Treg NIV ] + ἐπί σε RP
- γνῷς WH NIV RP ] γνώσῃ Treg
- ἔχεις ὀλίγα WH Treg NIV ] ὀλίγα ἔχεις RP
- οὕτως WH Treg NIV ] οὗτος RP
- Δαυίδ WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ Δαυίδ RP
- καὶ κλείων WH Treg NIV ] αὐτήν εἴ μὴ ὁ ἀνοίγων RP
- ἀνοίγει WH Treg NIV ] ἀνοίξει RP
- διδῶ WH Treg NIV ] δίδωμι RP
- ἥξουσιν καὶ προσκυνήσουσιν WH Treg NIV ] ἥξωσιν καὶ προσκυνήσωσιν RP
- ἐγὼ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- καταβαίνουσα WH Treg NIV ] καταβαίνει RP
- καὶ Treg NIV RP ] + ὁ WH
- οὔτε WH Treg NIV ] οὐ RP
- ὅτι WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- οὐδὲν WH Treg NIV ] οὐδενὸς RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + ὁ RP
- παρ’ ἐμοῦ χρυσίον WH Treg NIV ] χρυσίον παρ’ ἐμοῦ RP
- ἐγχρῖσαι WH Treg NIV ] ἵνα ἐγχρίσῃ RP
- ζήλευε WH Treg NIV ] ζήλωσον RP
- καὶ NIV RP ] – WH Treg
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018