- δέησις WH Treg NIV ] + ἡ RP
- αὐτῶν WH Treg NIV ] τοῦ Ἰσραήλ ἐστιν RP
- ἰδίαν WH Treg ] + δικαιοσύνην NIV RP
- ὅτι τὴν … νόμου WH ] τὴν … νόμου ὅτι Treg NIV RP
- τοῦ NIV RP ] – WH Treg
- ποιήσας WH ] + αὐτὰ Treg NIV RP
- αὐτῇ WH Treg ] αὐτοῖς NIV RP
- ὁμολογήσῃς Treg NIV RP ] + τὸ ῥῆμα WH
- σου Treg NIV RP ] + ὅτι WH
- ἐπικαλέσωνται WH Treg NIV ] ἐπικαλέσονται RP
- πιστεύσωσιν WH Treg NIV ] πιστεύσουσιν RP
- ἀκούσωσιν WH Treg NIV] ἀκούσουσιν RP
- κηρύξωσιν WH Treg NIV ] κηρύξουσιν RP
- καθὼς Treg NIV RP ] καθάπερ WH
- εὐαγγελιζομένων WH Treg NIV ] + εἰρήνην τῶν εὐαγγελιζομένων RP
- τὰ NIV RP ] – WH Treg
- Χριστοῦ WH Treg NIV ] θεοῦ RP
- Ἰσραὴλ οὐκ ἔγνω WH Treg NIV ] οὐκ ἔγνω Ἰσραὴλ RP
- ἐν Treg NIV ] – WH RP
- ἐγενόμην WH NIV RP ] + ἐν Treg
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018