- Ἰσραήλ WH Treg NIV ] + λέγων RP
- τὰ WH Treg NIV] καὶ τὰ RP
- χάρις WH Treg NIV ] + Εἰ δὲ ἐξ ἔργων οὐκέτι ἐστὶν χάρις ἐπεὶ τὸ ἔργον οὐκέτι ἐστὶν ἔργον RP
- καθὼς NIV RP ] καθάπερ WH Treg
- δὲ WH Treg NIV ] γὰρ RP
- οὖν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- ῥίζης WH NIV ] + καὶ Treg RP
- ὑψηλὰ φρόνει WH Treg NIV ] ὑψηλοφρόνει RP
- οὐδὲ WH Treg NIV ] μήπως οὐδέ RP NA
- ἀποτομία WH Treg NIV ] ἀποτομίαν RP
- χρηστότης θεοῦ WH Treg NIV ] χρηστότητα RP
- ἐπιμένῃς WH Treg NIV ] ἐπιμείνῃς RP
- ἐπιμένωσι WH Treg NIV ] ἐπιμείνωσιν RP
- ἐστιν ὁ θεὸς WH Treg NIV ] ὁ θεὸς ἐστιν RP
- ἦτε Holmes ] + ἐν WH Treg; + παρ᾽ NIV RP
- ῥυόμενος WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ RP
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] + καὶ RP
- νῦν WH NIV ] – Treg RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018