- εἰς Treg NIV RP ] πάντα εἰς WH
- ἐγράφη WH Treg NIV ] προεγράφη RP
- Χριστὸν Ἰησοῦν WH NIV RP ] Ἰησοῦν Χριστὸν Treg
- ὑμᾶς Treg NIV RP ] ἡμᾶς WH
- τοῦ WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- γὰρ WH Treg NIV ] δέ RP
- Χριστὸν WH Treg NIV ] + Ἰησοῦν RP
- γεγενῆσθαι WH NIV RP ] γένεσθαι Treg
- πάντα τὰ ἔθνη τὸν κύριον WH Treg NIV ] τὸν κύριον πάντα τὰ ἔθνη RP
- ἐπαινεσάτωσαν WH Treg NIV ] ἐπαινέσατε RP
- πάσης Treg RP ] + τῆς WH NIV
- ἀλλήλους WH Treg NIV ] ἄλλους RP
- τολμηρότερον NIV RP ] τολμηροτέρως WH Treg
- ὑμῖν WH Treg NIV ] + ἀδελφοί RP
- ὑπὸ NIV RP ] ἀπὸ WH Treg
- Χριστοῦ Ἰησοῦ WH Treg NIV ] Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ RP
- τὴν WH Treg NIV ] – RP
- τι λαλεῖν WH Treg NIV ] λαλεῖν τι RP
- πνεύματος NIV ] + ἁγίου WH Treg; + θεοῦ RP NA
- φιλοτιμούμενον WH NIV RP ] φιλοτιμοῦμαι Treg
- Οἷς … αὐτοῦ ὄψονται Treg NIV RP ] Ὄψονται οἷς … αὐτοῦ WH
- ἱκανῶν WH Treg ] πολλῶν NIV RP
- ἂν WH Treg NIV ] ἐὰν RP
- Σπανίαν WH Treg NIV ] + ἐλεύσομαι πρὸς ὑμᾶς RP
- εἰσὶν αὐτῶν WH Treg NIV ] αὐτῶν εἰσὶν RP
- εἰς WH Treg NIV ] + τὴν RP
- εὐλογίας WH Treg NIV ] + τοῦ εὐαγγελίου τοῦ RP
- καὶ WH Treg NIV ] + ἵνα RP
- τοῖς ἁγίοις γένηται WH Treg NIV ] γένηται τοῖς ἁγίοις RP
- ἐλθὼν WH NIV ] ἔλθω Treg RP
- θεοῦ WH NIV ] + καὶ Treg RP
Copyright information for SBLGNTApp
Welcome to STEP Bible
From Tyndale House, Cambridge UK
Use the search box to find Bibles, commentaries, passages, search terms, etc. Here are some examples:
This shows how to quickly lookup a passage.
Looking up a passage in three different translations is also easy.
This asks STEP to search for the Greek word for 'brother' and show the results in the ESV.
This example runs both a 'Hebrew word search' and a 'Text' search and shows the results in both the NIV and ESV.
You can mix most searches. This finds any word translated as 'throne' in the Prophets and the New Testament, but only in verses concerning the topic 'David'. This excludes verses which refer to a 'throne' in other contexts.
Interlinear Hebrew & Greek is available for some translations with grammar (and more soon). To reverse the interlinear order, click on a version abbreviation under the verse number.
© Tyndale House, Cambridge, UK - 2018